Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Promise of Life

There are many things in this world that compete for my allegiance, time, money, and other resources. They promise me happiness and fulfillment if I only make them the focus of my affections. Still, I have learned that these are fleeting promises that blow away like leaves in the wind. Only Jesus Christ can fully satisfy the longings of my heart. It is only in His grace and mercy that I have the promise of eternal and abundant life with Him. Please, never settle for the stuff of this world. Instead, place your life in the hands of the One who loves you more than life itself. Give yourself to Jesus. He has promised to never leave you nor forsake you. If you would like to know more about life in Jesus, please email me at oceanpark@bellsouth.net.

In His Grace,
Russell

No comments: